Sunday, April 4, 2010

www.trizle.com

Again and as everyday, i do surfing on the net. And this question pop out to me today 'what price should i sell my product?'. Actually it's a question of 'if' someday i become a 'taukeh' of my own product. So i do some google, and yay! I found this sites www.trizle.com. 


Some of good advice i found from this sites:


A:


"If camouflage sweat skirts for dogs can sell, anything can sell. Someone out there -- out of the 250,000,000 people on the U.S. surface, let alone the 6,500,000,000 in the world, working in 17,000,000 businesses, spanning 20,000 cities, situated on 3 million square miles -- wants what you sell."


B:
"Why do most people avoid buying from them?
Because, those mutha slukkas try to make decisions for us.
When they do, we wave our fingers and go: "Oh-no-you-didn't. I'm smart enough to make my-very-own-decisions, thank-you-very-much." People, as it turns out, like to make their own decisions. "


Interested? Link to the site and read more! ;)



1 comment:

  1. I will have to check this out! I am definitely up for learning how to make big bucks with my business. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete