Friday, January 15, 2010

My First Sunset Shoot

D90, VR18-105mm, 1/80s, 1/16f, ISO200

My first Sunset Shoot
Location: Perda, Seberang Prai, Penang

This is my first ever sunset shoot using my Nikon D90. With using the tripod to held the Camera, i manage to shoot this picture firmly. Some more this shoot was taken on the M-mode (manual mode) where is most of the professional's photographer do!
At first i fixed the aperture (desired DOF), and Adjustment mostly done on the shutter speed to control the light. By adjusting the ISO i manage to get better color. Quite a number of shoots taken and this is the best for me. If you notice, the sun was blocked by the cloud!
This sunset picture make me want to shoot more.. Especially for the sunset and sunrise! For more picture from my Nikon D90 please do visit my flickr: SuS@M,

Rgds,
susamrd@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment