Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My NIKON D90 Storage


Here you go... 

What else can you do to keep your DSLR well? Since the DRY BOX is so expensive + I'm just a beginner + some people said it's ok just keep your DSLR in the bag itself; as long as you always shooting. Some more, most of the time i found out that my room is dry. So i came out with this simple idea...

From some of the forumers point of view, put some packet of silica gel into your container and everything will be fine. And by using they idea and making a search through Internet, i found out that this little stuff is quite useful. It's not a dry box and it's not a packet of silica gel but it's some kind of absorber for moister! It's call Wonderful Electronic Moisture Absorber II. I bought it online from Shashinki website (http://www.shashinki.com/).

From the picture i attached above, you can see how i place all my weapons inside the containers. The small white color box on bottom right side of the picture is the absorber, and it's all placed on top of dried towel. Hopefully by using this way of Storage, My D90 + the lenses will be fine. Anyone of you got any better idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment