Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My LENS

What is DSLR without it's LENS!?..

Nikon 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens and Nikon 50mm F1.8D Lens; This is the two lens i bought with my D90. From the date i posted this article, all the items is 1 month old d!... Alot of shooting i've done from the day i purchased using this two lens, and most of the times 18-105mm is my choice. It's because of the focal length provided and it is a 'wide lens'.  And why do i bought the 50mm at the same time? IT's not because i know the picture produce from the Nikon 50mm lens, Because it is cheap and as a newbies, i also want to have 2 lens at once (most of the pro-photographer do).

But after a while, i found out that 50mm really serve me well in producing high quality picture. Not really know what is the term used in digital world, but for me the 50mm results is so so real! The people and the object in the picture captures was so so real and life (yes, although the object not talking to me) ;). But until now, i don't feel that i fully utilize the lens yet.  

It's abit humble at first (for a beginner like me), but i starting to know and get used with most of the function on my D90 already. So, I just have to shoot more and more.. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment